Strawberry Singh published another meme today with questions about the reason why she blogs and so I thought I’d post my own responses to.
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. You can also post your blog here so that everyone else can take a look.
1. How long have you been blogging? Since October 2010
2. Why did you start blogging?
I initially wanted to create a project 365 style blog of my SL fashions and adventures around the grid. That lasted quite a while before I gave up but the blog continued.
3. How many times a week do you post an entry?
It varies week to week because my RL job is quite hectic and sometimes I don’t get home until stupid o’clock in the evening but I try at least a couple of times a week.
4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?
I regularly look at the Seraphim blog to see all the new releases. I also get quite a few blogs delivered to my email inbox as I am rubbish with the readers (Strawberry Singh’s, Whisper Mizin, Juicybomb, Atiya Masala amongst others)
5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs?
Yes I do some times.
5. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have?
Yes its nice to see which posts people have looked at.
7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?
Not really, some of the photos maybe not really any of my posts.
8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog?
I guess so, I think its obvious I love wearing purple 😉
9. Do you blog under your real name?
No other than revealing my first name in my last meme I keep SL and RL identities seperate.
10. Are there topics that you would never blog about?
My blogs really about fashion and Second Life so I don’t think I’d discuss things like politics or current affairs really.
11. What is the theme/topic of your blog? Second Life (of course), fashion, cool sims, nice products a bit of a mish mash of things I like.
12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?
No I’m rubbish keeping this one up to date sometimes I dont think I could manage another blog!
13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?
It’s motivated me to keep my editing up introduced me to new people and inspires me to come up with new looks and ideas.
14. So, why do you continue to blog?
As well as all of the above I really enjoy the creativity as my job is very methodical without much room for creativity which I really enjoy.
Dress: (TokiD) Vicky Dress (Purple) @ TDR Fusion
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci D’Ann Pump – Crown Royale
Skin: Essences – Opera Gentle 03 *light rose* @ TDR Fusion
Hair: ::Exile:: Breathe Me: Dark Browns
Captivity Co. the Photographer (boxed)